Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Sunday, August 28, 2011
An angry black tribe leader went to the priest to complain about his 10th child being white, after all the others were black. The priest who was the only white man for 200 miles said "some things are made by god and we cannot explain them". He went on to point out that there was one black sheep in the flock of white ones and no one knows why. The Tribesman‘s mood quickly changed and he said, “Father I will keep quiet about the white baby of you keep quiet about the black sheep, Ok?
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Researches shows that the primary drivers of ERM are
- Corporate Governance requirements and other regulatory pressures
- Management and investor’s demand of strategic and operating risk.
The benefits of full ERM implementation are increased management accountability and better governance practices, greater managerial understanding of and consensus about corporate strategy, and, in some cases, higher credit ratings and hence a lower cost of capital.
The tools and techniques to measure the impact of strategic risks appear to vary, depending on the stage of ERM implementation. For advanced ERM companies, the most frequently used tools and techniques are key risk indicators, self-assessments, and scenario analysis. A general framework widely used among banks is COBIT developed by ISACA. COBIT was used effectively for managing risk within the technology teams to ensure that appropriate IT governance and IT assurance processes were utilized throughout the bank. A case study in included with this post to demonstrated the steps and benefit obtained from the implementation.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I’m been a regular user of Google Calc sync for a long time. It allows you to sync events between Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar. You'll be able to determine the direction of information flow, as well as the sync frequency.
However, one of the problems the user community has found very annoying is that every time it syncs, it asks to select the outlook profile, even after selecting the default checkbox, making it not really “background and automated”, leaving the profile box open until someone manually clicks on it.
The user community has tried several ways to work around this issue as Google doesn’t seem to come out with a fix, until today one of the users suggested trying MobileMe from Apple. Here’s the instruction suggested.
“Install MobileMe (free Apple syncing software). You can download MobileMe from softpedia without signing up. You don't need to configure anything or even run it after installing MobileMe (I installed MobileMe Control Panel 1.6.3)
After installing MobileMe, I no longer get the "choose profile" window when I sync and Outlook 2010 is closed.
Both of my computers (Win 7 64 bit with Outlook 2010; Win XP 32 bit with Outlook 2010) had this same issue, and after installing MobileMe, they both are syncing flawlessly between Google Calendar and Outlook 2010.”
Without hesitation, I tested the solution and it works! Until Google comes out with a fixed release for this issue, this would do the job. Try it out for yourself.
Friday, July 15, 2011
เด็กเรียนรู้เรื่องป่า โดยไม่เคยเข้าป่า เด็กเรียนเรื่องข้าวโดยไม่เคยเห็นทุ่งนา เห็นแต่ข้าวในจาน เด็กเรียนเรื่อสิ่งแวดล้อมเป็นพิษโดยไม่เคยไปเก็ข้อมูลชยะ แยกขยะ กำจัดขยะด้วยตนเอง
ผู้ใหญ่เรียนรื่องการพัฒนาท้องถิ่น จากตำรา ไม่เคยไปหมู่บ้าน ไม่เคยทำงานพัฒนา ทำให้ได้แค่ท่องจากตำราว่า แผนแม่บทชุมชนคืออะไร วิสาหกิจชุมชนคืออะไร กองทุนหมู่บ้านคืออะไร
Although it is sometimes said that sales is an art, the reality is that sales is a process. This process requires specific skills and activities that can be measured and managed to improve a salesperson’s performance. Unfortunately, front line sales management has a tendency to operate at the individual opportunity level instead of the process level.
Consequently, reps don’t have the required skills to be successful and sales managers have to act as “Super Sellers” at the end of each quarter to bring deals home, which makes it hard to scale. Furthermore, lack of focus on the entire sales/pipeline process means large deals can’t take their natural course and are frequently discounted to bring in “the number” for the quarter.
Some common challenges that have to be addressed to create a more efficient and effective process include:
- Correctly diagnosing rep selling challenges – A sales person needs a number of skills to advance an opportunity from one stage of the pipeline to the next. The stages can be broken down into Prospecting, Solution Development, Buyer Qualification, Sales Process Management, Value Justification, Negotiation, and Account Management. Sales managers need to be able to identify which area of the pipeline the rep is having trouble with, as well as identify the skills which need to be developed to improve performance in that area.
- Balancing forecast and pipeline conversations – It is essential to have forecast conversations that focus on specific opportunities. These conversations should include an estimated close date, deal size, and any activities completed or pending – this will help to minimize uncertainty. While increasing deal sizes and shortening closure rates are essential activities of the sales process, sales managers should not neglect pipeline conversations that address broader concerns. These concerns include the proper distribution of clients along different stages of the sales pipeline, the core selling skills of the rep, and the long term health of the business (beyond the current quarter).
- Balancing deal and skill coaching – Deal coaching targets performance obstacles within a specific deal across the sales process. On the other hand, skill coaching targets a few, key development areas based on analysis of trends in rep behavior across all deals. Although deal and skill coaching are equally important, managers tend to over emphasize deal coaching because deals are more urgent than skills. It’s easier to focus on the tangible details of an individual deal than on conceptual sales skills. Balanced coaching helps decrease on boarding time, increases process adoption, improves rep performance, increases deal sizes and creates more predictable and sustainable revenue streams.
The following screenshot is from a pipeline health analysis dashboard, which was designed to address the challenges outlined above.
- Pipeline Distribution Analysis: Displays reps’ revenue performance at each stage of the pipeline
- Revenue Detail: Shows gap to goal for selected month based on goal distribution over the year
- Weighted Future Revenue: Displays revenue which reps will produce for the current and next quarter (based on the current pipeline)
- Scenario Planning Capability: Allows reps and managers to plan scenarios by altering sales cycles and deal sizes
- Coaching Guidance: Suggests coaching based on the selected pipeline stage
- Prospecting Metrics: Displays recommended baseline prospecting efforts based on quota and historical sales profile
Managing reps to a standard pipeline size (e.g., always having three times the sales goal in the pipeline) encourages reps to enter unqualified opportunities — leaving some reps unprepared to hit goal. And comparing individual rep pipeline against an organizational average does not create a believable gap for sales reps.
Therefore, a pipeline analysis solution should use rolling history to create a rep-specific actual to ideal pipeline that reps cannot dismiss as irrelevant to them. As this graphic illustrates, unique selling patterns result in different pipeline needs in order to hit the goal. Showing reps the gaps between their current and ideal pipeline based on their historical selling creates urgency for correcting gaps.
Once credible baselines are established, pipeline stage-specific development guidance can be initiated. Determining where opportunities are stacking up in the pipeline and which stages have significant gaps helps sales reps and managers identify skill development needs. Focusing on skill development enables a sales person to address multiple opportunities all at once rather than having to solve them one deal at a time.
Based on the credible gap selected, a pipeline analysis solution can highlight the skill deficiency most likely causing the gap. Prescriptive functionality can suggest possible underlying causes of the skill deficiency and provides a series of questions to aid reps and managers in issue verification. Once the underlying issue is identified, action steps and practical examples of implementation can be provided to aid in gap resolution.
Worth sharing with.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
This speech given by Dave Debronkart describes the fact that patients were treated like the 3rd person and have to accept the cure methodology given by doctors. Thus, medical information was share by patients themselves by establishing connection to share their experience to one another.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I had a chance to review the slides and presentation from the conference “Demonstration of BAT and BEP in fossil fuel-fired utility and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPs” that was distributed here. It just seems that Thailand is in its early adoption stage of rolling out the standards for industrial boilers and power plants. Dioxins, Dioxin–like compounds (DLC), PCDDs and PCDFs are by product of their effluent.
Dioxin is considered very toxic, according to Joe Thornton, "Dioxin's health effects include endocrine disruption, reproductive impairment, infertility, birth defects, lowered sperm counts, impaired neurological development, damage to the kidneys, and metabolic dysfunction...There is no evidence that there is a safe level of dioxin exposure below which none of these effects will occur..."
Several key points were delivered in the seminar which I would like to address.
In one of the presentation, the study shows that the max. amount of PCDD/PCDF emitted by wood waste and straws (wheat) exceeds the max. concentration permitted. Therefore, control of combustion of contaminated wood should be limited to incineration plants with efficient emission control systems, not just any ordinary boiler found mostly in factories.
Another presentation shows that by year 2030, if no sound environmental energy policy is efficient enough, emissions of dioxins and other pollutants will triple the amount generated now.
Communicating this message to the society to create awareness and action towards a cleaner and safer future is a must. Both direct and non-direct parties involving in boilers operation should take action to prevent emission of these contaminations.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Yesterday I’ve been doing some research including installation and testing features of various SugarCRM to Outlook synchronization with the following requirements and conditions.
Our team uses Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 32 and 64bit. Our SugarCRM is based on the latest SugarCRM CE (now at 6.2)
We wanted a synchronization add-ins for outlook to be able to automatically synchronize contact, emails, task and calendars with SugarCRM.
1. SugarCRM themselves offered this as called Email Integration: Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook. In a nutshell, this can do the job. But, this feature is offered to any other editions except the Sugar Communication Edition.
2. Opacus Solutions from UK was also another attempt. The add-ins is called “ Opacus SugarCRM Outlook Plugin”. They offer 2 version, Lite and Pro. In our case, with Outlook2010 and our needs, a pro version and the price tag is USD$20 / year would be the solution. I tested and tried it out and it works absolutely perfect. The only issue I might have is that the support, a lot of issues were left without any replies in their forum page.
3. Outlander offers Syncs Outlook with SugarCRM. Doesn’t really have the features we need, also the product (released) hasn’t been updated for 3 years? Gave it a try but sort of gave up as the functions given were very limited.
4. SugarArchiver by JellyBeanSoftware offered the features we wanted. Synchronizing was just an easy one-click button, which you can also configure what to sync and when to sync. For a onetime payment of AUD$30 this seems like a good deal. Also check their forums and noticed that they software is constantly developing e.g. enhancement requested are even deployed in their next release. However, can’t seem to find their local address in Brisbane in case anyone would like to drop them a bottle of wine.
Try them out and see what works for you! Comments for other add-ins are also welcome.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Coincidentally on the same day, June 6, 2011, Apple announced the new iCloud together with the termination of MobileMe. If you had an active paid or trial MobileMe subscription as of June 6, 2011, your service will automatically be extended through June 30, 2012, at no additional charge. However, if you choose, you can cancel your subscription at any time for a pro-rated refund. For those that might want to cancel the subscription, below are the steps for backing up and canceling.
How to Backup :
Data that you might be considering backing up are Mails, Contacts, Calendars, iDisk. After reading their detail instructions, it seems Calendars seems to be the most trickiest. Details of how to backup each data sets before cancelation can be found here
How to cancel :
To discontinue the free Find My iPhone service, turn off the application on each ofyour iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch). You can do this by tapping Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > MobileMe > Find My iPhone.
For more information visit
Monday, June 13, 2011
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Saturday, June 11, 2011
From my early post, “How to create list in facebook”, let’s now make use of that list and see what we can do with it.
Let’s say, I just want to ask my colleagues where should we go this Friday? (excluding the boss!!)
To do this, write your status update as if you normally do (this applies to status, photos, links and video updates as well.)
Click lock icon to left of "Share" button and select “Customize”
Then a "Custom Privacy" box pops up, under the ‘Make this visible to’ part, select “Specific People..” , here you can enter either an individual friend or a list. A suggestion of your friend or list will come up as you type.
Also in this same box, you can also ‘hide this from’. So if your boss was a member in the list earlier, you can add his name here so he doesn’t see this post.
Finally, you might not want to do this every time, select “Make this my default setting” at the very bottom.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
It’s not that often you come across people that makes you inspired. In 2009, Britain’s Got Talent introduced us to Susan Boyle. Today, Korea’s Got Talent gave Sung-Bong Choi to the world. He sang "Nella Fantasia," and everyone in the audience and judges went crying in tears of happiness similar to what happen in 2009 for Boyle’s performance. Thanks Mr. Choi for bring your talent to the stage, I’m already a fans or yours.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Someone ask me earlier today how to create a friend’s list in facebook. Here’s what you’ve got to do to create one.
Case study: Let’s say I have want to create a list of friends that works at my company. So I might want to share thoughts or gossip about the new trainee. First I’ll have to create a friend list:
· Open your Account drop-down and click “Edit Friends”
· Click the “+Create a List” button
· "Create New List" box pops up
· In the box, "Enter a Name" for the friend list you're creating e.g. Finance in the same box, type your friends name in "Start Typing a Name". As you type, FB suggests people you might be thinking to add from your list of friends. Click on one of the suggestions and that person's name will be highlighted blue, with a check mark. Also you can add by clicking on their pictures below.
· When your happy, click on the "create list" button. The created list should appear on the left hand side menu.
· FB allows you to rename the list, add more friends to the list, and delete the list. These functions are shown on the list page shown below.
Tomorrow I’ll show you how to keep friends on a friend list from seeing something you post, hence hiding the wall post.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
June 5 is Environment Day World (WED). Its aims to foster positive environmental action globally. As an ongoing campaign since 1972 UN aim is to stimulate worldwide awareness of environment and encourages political attention and action.
An event in Thailand points out the need for serious action. A sugar barge sank in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya district of Ayutthaya on Tuesday, releasing about 2,300 tonnes of sugar into the river.(Nation)The sugar has been dissolving and polluting the water. Water quality in the Chao Phraya River section affected by massive amounts of sugar discharged from a sunken barge is expected to return to normal in three days, the Pollution Control Department says. However, PCD officials predicted that the water quality would return to normal by Sunday due to the large amount of water in the river and rainfall.As a legal action, a law suite is file against the owner (TAN,for kids). The community should be aware and the government should set up authorities to sort out this problem as they do in other countries. PCD’s attitude seems to be that “no big deal, in two days it’ll be to normal”, that’s not good enough, in other countries for example, the EPA take this seriously and take action to prevent the event from happen in the first place. Also, compensation value should be consistent with the ability of the operator to take, the damage caused both direct and indirect. We’ve seen several cases in Thailand that the compensation value was way “under-estimated” for indirect impacts.Co-Author - Gordon Wood
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Referring to the blog about Recycling Campaign posted earlier, I’ve received updates about the activities done and results from Dr. Sujitra Vassanadumrongdee, researcher at The Center of Excellence for Environmental and Hazardous Waste Management, Chulalongkorn University this morning.
Over the period of the project (1 year), a total of 1,769 devices and 2,063 pieces of accessories (chargers and batteries) were collected. With promise to donate 2 US Dollars for every phone drop, Nokia and TES-AMM jointly contributed a donation of 110,000 Thai baht (about US$3,600) to support the university’s environmental fund. All collected phones were sent to TES-AMM for proper recycling. Coincidentally when looking the pictures, the TES-AMM personals running the campaign, Mr Luc Scholte van Mast and Mr. Thawal Saengsawang were colleagues of mine. What a small world!
Plus one button from Google is launched today. Currently, there is no official Word Press plugin yet (Neither for other public blogging services).
But don’t worry, you can grab the code from Google and place it on your webpage or blog. Plus, there’s some advance functions that you can play with including Include count, Parse, JS Callback function and URL to +1 (this is for static sites). Details of the API can be found here. That’s it, simple and easy for a single page.
But if you want it on the template, or elsewhere pages on your Word Press site, you need to modify a little bit more. This is done by
So try it out and see if this is really going to beat the “Like” button, although Google stated it wasn’t.
Today , I was surfing around for a local VOIP service offering local calls in Thailand. I came across TrueNetTalk and found that their rates are reasonably good for making local calls e.g. 0.16 Baht for land line (from the 300Mins for 50 Baht promotion package). For new subscribers, they offered a try free for 30 minutes to USA, Japan, Singapore, China, Macau, UK, Australia, Taiwan, Malaysia and South Korea to try out the service as well. The service is operated under TRUE Corporation, Thailand’s leading provider of integrated communications solutions and one of the nation’s strongest brands.
Seems like a good deal, so I started filling the online application form, downloaded the software and installed it. Shortly after hitting the submit button, my username and password arrives in my mailbox. I entered them onto the so called “mobile-front-end” of the program. Then I start calling the following numbers to test out the TrueNetTalk application.
My friend’s house
True’s hotline e.g 029008000
calling toll-free "hotline" numbers e.g. 027777777
I was a bit disappointed as there seems to be no signal. Maybe because it was just installed and required a reboot? So I rebooted my PC and redialed, still the same. Even if someone claims that “hey, you haven’t refill the account”, I would simply reply, “well, it says try free for 30 minutes right? Also there’s a “hotline” number that you can call for free as well, so it can’t be possible that they all aren’t working just because I didn’t refill right?”.
So for a conclusion, it seems the service doesn’t appear to be in service or working. I strong don’t recommend this software to anyone who is looking for VOIP services in Thailand. More than happy to hear any feedback from successful users of TrueNetTalk.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
The 2010 edition of the World Energy Outlook (WEO) was released on 9 November and it provides updated projections of energy demand, production, trade and investment, fuel by fuel and region by region to 2035. It includes, for the first time, a new scenario that anticipates future actions by governments to meet the commitments they have made to tackle climate change and growing energy insecurity.
Source : http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
This morning while going through feeds, I found this very interesting as it symbolizes the life cycle of a plastic a male and female milk container. Starting from the factory till grave. Ends up the male milk container was trashed in dump, instead of ending up recycling like the female milk container.
It remains me of a program lead by EHWM at Chulalongkorn University to recycle used mobile battery, with the sponsorship from Nokia. Initiatives like this should be spread around the society to create environmental responsibility awareness.
Monday, May 30, 2011
About this topic box : Describe what the topic's report looks like and how it works.
How to use this topic box : Describe the significance of the topic and the report and how you might use the information in it. The text cannot exceed 255 characters; excess characters are truncated. If you need more than 255 characters, use "About this topic" described above.
Management reporting (1) has been a topic of interest for corporates to efficiently operate and stay in the game. However, in my years of dealing with management reporting issues, these are the findings I often encounter
• Reporting times are extended well over value period
• Reporting limited to summary level only after disconnected from detail
• No transparency or linked integration available on detail
At this level, it seems almost impossible to achieve what management reports supposed to offer e.g. correct, unambiguous and informative KPIs and reports, increased analytical capabilities and performance management support. Since, what are the most important month-end reports for the CFO and CEO and why is even monthly reporting now too slow? Some suggests putting datawarehouse in place to solve the problem, some suggest using BI. But does that really get rid of all the observations listed prior, maybe not as there are also external influences that much be dealt with. Also, to what level must the detail of the information be? What is considered best practices for management reporting performance, dashboard and KPI. What are they real key figures that drives the business, are among the questions that one also faces when revamping this whole management reporting exercise. IMO, finding the right tool is part of the solution, getting the ones who knows what they’re doing is the ultimate solution.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Last week I had a change to read scopes (1,2,3)on the how soaring in revenue generation Thai music faces. It mentions that nowadays, it’s even hard to have a breakeven for an album. The reason occurs from shrinkage of consumer buying and widespread of online music sharing (pirate copying) etc.
After analyzing, here are my suggestions on what Thai music society should do to get their revenue numbers up.
1. Introduce better artist – Let’s admit it, over 80% of Thai Artist aren’t really considered artist. Let’s not debate about the definition of artist here, but I’m sure there are several good examples that you can reference too e.g. Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Utada. What we need here are true and passion artists that puts all their efforts in producing a piece of music. Korean artist is a good example where artists go over years and years of training and coaching before they can even debut.
2. Utilize social media wisely – be Facebook, twitter, iPad, iPod and iTunes, you name it. Music and technology doesn’t seem to blend here that much in Thailand, we do see some record company building the empire of digital songs, but let’s admit it – how much sales does it make compared to itunes? An complete end-to-end utilization of social media for Thai songs industry is rarely to find, would take about 3-4 years before we even get there.
3. More live performance and concerts. – We don’t see many live performance here in Thailand, maybe it’s due to limited sponsors or what so ever. Concerts and performance are first class revenue generators. Thai artist has an average of 1 concert per year.
4. Edutainment – Mixing education and entertainment is also not found here. Activities that promote both learning and entertainment is considered a “NO NO” for Thai artist as they go only by the “contract”, so one will ever see Bird Thongchai appearing in public school activities.
5. Packaging and marketing – If you happen to visit a CD store (online or offline) in Thailand, you rarely see a package interesting enough to grab and buy. Japan, Korea and Taiwan are among the leaders in packaging and marketing.
I wish Thai Music Society survive and grow strong. Let’s hear more of your opinion.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
For those who are using Facebook intensively, you might run into this question as same as me.
“What's the difference between Page and Group in Facebook?”
Facebook provides a tip about it here. However, from my experience in using it, here’s how I see it.
Facebook Page : One way communication between the page and it’s page. Fans can contribution to the page if allowed. Security is always public, so it is recommended for a public figure or organizations and company that want to promote their activities as it offers promotions and advertisement, supported with a nice “Insights” Dashboard showing sites statistics.
Facebook Group : Multi communication between members in the group. Security can be either public or private (Facebook calls it open or close respectively, therefore it is recommended for communication in small groups. It’s been said that now there are over 50 Million groups created.
So why not give it a try and see how it lead you.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Online payment and internet banking in now considered a normal channel for consumers to pay their bills, rents and services.
In Thailand, AIS as Thailand’s largest mobile operator offers a service named MPAY allowing mobile payment. If one doesn’t have any questions about fees and service allow, they won’t have faced the problem I’m facing while trying to go through their website for Q&A.
(snap shot taken 5/19/2011 3:44 PM)
While navigating through the website, I’ve noticed that the background color used blended completely with the fonts used, white and white. In order to read the text, you would have to select the area to highlight it.
As if there was no quality control about this release at all, making hard for the customer to guess the text behind. I hope others will realized and poke this to whom may concern at AIS to correct this.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Saturday, May 14, 2011
My answer would be of course, however, you have a least a couple of this behavior listed
- Internet savvy : spending most of your time on the net. Things like updating status, checking out what and where friends are, check emails, online trading and chilling out at recommended bars are the among the things you do daily.
- On the go : confortable with being mobile and always on the go.
- Techorati type : always happy to learn and discuss new widgets or web apps.
- Always connected : either HiSpeed ADSL, 3G, 4G, Wifi, Edge, GPRS.
So if you find yourself in the above list, then go for it.
However, a tip, beware that you’ll be totally doomed if your internet is cut or the cloud service somehow died, since all of your files and information are on the cloud. Lately, an disturbed outage of the cloud effected millions of users on blogger. (ZDNET) Also, your stored files could be hacked and intercepted as this was just disclosed on the popular service offered by dropbox. (WIRED)
Venue : Ebisu Shabu 6pm onwards
Again, a nice gathering among Chem Eng friends. A total of 7 friends joined, including Art, Tui, Ta, me, Art, Tom and Wish.
Conversation topics covers from updates of each other, projects, topics of interest e.g. renew energy, society and politics.
· Art still works at Mitrpol, single.
· Tui running his own company.
· Ta has been working at Bangchak for the past 7 years dealing with crude oil trades
· Art is planning to get married with his engineering girlfriend
· Tom still works at RSB.
· Wish runs his own ranch at Kao Yai.
The group decided to meet again 1 week after the election, July 10, 2011 at Oishi opposite to the old แดนเนรมิต
Videos from the event (comment ได้)
Friday, May 13, 2011
After using Google docs and Microsoft’s Office Web app for a sometime, I notice there is gap overlaid between these 2 services.
· Both Google docs and Skydive (Microsoft’s Office Web app storing) enables collaboration between colleague and team members as the team can either view or edit the document directly,
· Both offers an online web editing, although I have to admit that Microsoft did a better job for their function, whereas Google only provided simple formatting tools for each document type, hence it would be almost impossible to create a presentable presentation on Google docs embedded / enhanced with 3d graphics and effects.
· When dealing with revisions and changes in the document, Google has it all, whereas in Skydive, you got to enable the tracking features.
· When dealing with sharing features, with Google’s richer integrating with gmail, sharing is a not hassle. In Skydive, you still got to muck around with the folder settings and properties.
So, each world has its strong point, and being able to merge or combine them would be something really neat.
Surfing through the net, I found this tool create by Google as a plugin for Microsoft Office that enables Office documents to be uploaded and shared in the Google docs cloud in the exact same way!
This plugin is calls Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office. After installation, open an Office document, the plug-in will load and check if the document contains a document ID, if not, it will create an ID and upload this to your Google docs directory, with a hash key that stamps the time to the file. As mentioned, earlier, you should be able to share this document with anyone similar to what you can do in Google docs. You should also can control who can view, or edit the file.
Shown below, I managed to add people via their emails, HOWEVER, it seems that I can’t change if they can either only view or edit the document since the drop down button won’t react to my click. I believe up to the moment of this posting, Google has been notified of this problem so a fix should be out soon.
This plugin support Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010.